November 28, 2010

My Inspiration



As some of you might know, I recently got married on October 3, 2010. Our love started 8 years ago, and really it feels like the journey just started! I am so happy to be with someone who loves me for who I am. We are best friends who fell in love. He  inspires me to be a better person. With his support, I can push myself to step outside my comfort zone. When other people push me down, he picks me up.  He puts the fire back in me when I doubt myself. He reminds me that it's okay to fail and that I can learn from my mistakes. 

 I will always keep our love letters...




...that is what sparked my love of paper by the way :)



Who is your inspiration? Who inspires you to become the best that you can be in your business and your personal life? 




No comments:

Post a Comment