Finally the warm weather has reached us in the Northeast! I'm going to shed the winter wardrobe, and break out a few of my new fave finds. Here are a some of the items that I've been crushing on...
(Foldable brightly coloured sunglasses by Burberry, $250)
1. How cool are these folding bright sunglasses? This is the one accessory that's always in style. I love how they fit nicely tucked into a purse without getting damaged.
2. Mor Perfume Oil: These convenient roll-on perfumes smell amazing, but don't worry, they don't have a designer price tag. They only cost $20! Isn't the packaging pretty? I'm such a sucker for unique designs. My favorite is the marshmallow scent of course :).
(Silk Screen Lip Treatment by Spa Blends, $10)
3. Don't neglect your lips this summer! Spa Blends makes the perfect lip treatment that glides on smoothly. It's Made of
4. Moisturizer: I recently found Mario Badescu Summer Shine Body Lotion, $10, at my local Bluemercury spa. his lotion is e
5. I'm so excited to show off my new initials since getting married last fall with a monogram necklace by Initial Reaction, $135+. I love the pretty script, and it goes great with a summer dress. They have a couple different designs in silver or gold, so you can pick the one that suits you best.
What's your summer must-haves?