March 5, 2012

Introducing the Brittany Lauren Party Collection!


I am thrilled to announce that the Brittany Lauren Party Collection is finished! The collection features 41 designs that are full of personality, and are sure to be a perfect fit for your next special event! I'm in love with the paper that I finally chose for our in-house paper stock. It took a lot of time looking at swatches and testing them to find just the right stock that wasn't light & flimsy. I know that I picked the right profession, because I had a blast experimenting with all types of paper! I'm in love with the soft heavy 100lb card stock! It compliments the invitations very nicely. I've already listed a few designs on Etsy earlier last month, and the response has been great! In fact, I am already shipping out some invitations from my Etsy shop this week :)


Launching these party invitations has gotten me really excited about working on a strong and solid wedding collection. The wedding invites release will be around late June or early July. It's going to have some fun elements and classic elements as well. The collection will have designs for brides with all different styles!

-B

P.S. More party designs are in the works for a Fall 2012 release! If you have any suggestions for something you would like to see, feel free to email me at hello@brittanylaurendesign.com. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment