March 14, 2012

Through Obsession Comes Perfection

I started out as an entrepreneur that wanted to deliver the best to my clients by creating high quality paper goods. It wasn't about delivering sale after sale. My focus has been on using the right tools that would give my customers luxury in the paper world. I feel honored when they come back again for another special event in their lives. I value each person that has worked with me, and I continue to provide them with excellence.

Before I jumped into my stationery business, I searched day and night to find the best printer that would deliver that high quality I was looking for. It sure wasn't easy, and I wished that there were more resources available at the time when I was on the hunt! Through my obsession, I've narrowed it down to these top three printers that have helped run the studio and give my clients superior quality.


Epson 1400: (inkjet) Great as a backup, small projects and excellent for envelope printing. Awesome part, it directly prints on CDs!
PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II: (Inkjet) Beautiful at photo printing and the colors are so vibrant when using the right settings. I've gotten thick 140lb paper to print from this beast.

HP Color CP3525dn Printer: (Laser)
The best laser printer I think on the market. However, if your looking for a laser that prints bleed, I'm 100% sure at this time there is nothing like that on the market. It would be pretty amazing if it could! I do believe this model is being updated as of 2012 and being replaced by Enterprise M551.

Something I'm still researching and would like to own for my studio is the HP Indigo printing press. It's going straight to the top of my wish list for Brittany Lauren Design!


Have you found something else that works for you and would like to share?

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment