August 2, 2012

Sneak Peek: Brittany Lauren Stationery Collection!


Hi friends! I've been hard at work trying to get the site up by the end of the month. Maybe even sooner? In the meantime, I just want to give you a little taste of what's ahead for my little stationery brand. I'm really excited to launch so many fun, gorgeous designs that make me feel happy and I think you will love them too! One particular line I'm excited to get up and off the ground is the Seaside Collection. I have always loved the beach, water, swimming, sailing, summer and anything beach related. During the winter months here in NJ, I so terribly miss that! So I decided I would come out with a collection of designs that makes me feel a little bit closer to the ocean. Check out the sneak peek below. Don't mind the iPhone photos, I'm taking professional ones next week! 


Yes, clipboards! Stay organized and be cute at the same time :)

You can never have to many coasters!


Stay tuned for a giveaway this month!

Have a happy Thursday!

-BL

No comments:

Post a Comment