March 15, 2013

Party Accessory: Paper Coasters


Meet my newest obsession, paper coasters! I designed these at first to add a little warmth and personality to our living room. I also love giving them as a hostess gift for housewarming parties. They are double sided and made with high quality ink on 110lb. textured felt paper. Best of all? They are proudly printed in the USA! And I can't forget to mention that these little beauties add charm to any small or big parties! Perfect to match an invitation in our shop or I can create a custom look just for you.



Have a fabulous day!

-BL

1 comment:

  1. I like wooden coasters. Wooden coasters are sturdy and practical. They protect your tables and surfaces better than thin fabric or flimsy cardboard coasters, and they also provide a level surface for your drink.

    Paper Coaster

    ReplyDelete