May 13, 2013

Our Bumble Bee Baby Shower Theme - What will Baby Bee?

We had a bee-utiful weekend celebrating our baby-to-bee and the special ladies in our life Saturday! Our bee themed shower was very special to us and felt so much love for the arrival of baby B in June. I couldn't have asked for a better time! Here are some highlights from the day:


I've been looking years for blue mason jars! 









The cake had blueberries inside :)








My bee-utiful friend Janice from http://www.ohhsofattening.com



My awesome parents who helped put together a great shower!





and what will baby bee?

It's a boy!


Happy Monday everyone! 

-Brittany Lauren

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing baby shower! I loved the themes and you did such a great job. I have shown everyone photos and everyone's so jealous of your decorating skills!

    I was at Target last night and I finally saw the Ball blue mason jars. They're selling them a 6 pack for $10 if you need more, since you had said glass doesn't seem to last in your household. Heh.

    <3 Thank you again for the invite and I cannot wait to meet Baby Benjamin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you were there! Baby Ben has such a sweet Aunt already :)

      I'm crazy for those blue jars! Target always has the best stuff!

      Delete