November 22, 2013

Goodnight Moon — Nautical and Seaside Pajamas



After a long busy day, who doesn't love to unwind, put on some cozy PJs and crawl into bed! A few weeks ago, while shopping at Marshalls, I came across this adorable brand called Munki Munki. They make the cutest whimsical prints for pajamas featuring flannel, silk, cashmere and cotton fabrics. On my shopping trip I picked up the Dachshund pattern. New pajamas always makes me feel like I'm getting a better nights sleep!  I went back a few days later looking (scavenging like crazy) to score the lobster print above but unfortunately I had a feeling I'd never find them!

Marigot is also another brand that sells cute luxury PJs that have a beautiful selection of nautical and seaside designs. I'm in the love with those starfish ones pictured above! You can view the entire collection at http://www.marigotcollection.com .

I'm still deciding on the lobster print or the starfish ones as a holiday treat to myself. I just love a new set of nightwear on Christmas Eve while siting in front of the fire place.

So relax and snuggle up to a cup of hot cocoa while reading a good book!



2 comments: