November 21, 2014

Holly & Jolly!


Our holiday cards came back this week from the printer and I'm already super excited to send them out! Ben was so cute dressed up as Santa! We usually send them out a week before Christmas but this year, I promised myself to start planning early. No more procrastination! Managing my time better has become my goal in the past year since business has been growing. By Sunday night these bad boys will be stamped, addressed and sealed to mail on Black Friday! I'm using the antler stamp because it's just too cute and fits our theme. I love designing products that make life more organized. Our custom stamps make return addressing easy and also adds a little personality too! Win, win!



Our family stamp on back of envelopes! How amazing are these gold edge envelopes.

Cheers to sending joy in the mail!

-Britt 

2 comments:

  1. Omg, I love your stamps! They are so perfectly preppy. It's so funny, because I'm a born & bred Bergen County girl too :) So glad I stumbled across your blog via Nautical by Nature.

    Heather
    Partial to Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! Thanks for your message! I love your blog and nice to know another bergen county girl!

    ReplyDelete