January 31, 2011

An Engagement to Remember

Before I post my wedding photos, I'm going to share my engagement photo shoot. Mike proposed to me on April 26,  the day after my birthday. The proposal took place at the Haverstraw Marina overlooking the Hudson River. 

After I said YES and told everyone I knew, Mike surprised me by taking me to the Tarrytown Estate hotel located on the hudson river for my engagmenmtnet/birthday weekend. When I arrived, I found a basket with treats waiting on our bed. The estate was BEAUTIFUL, and I felt like a princess in a castle.  My husband made my engagement weekend feel like a honeymoon. 



Soon afterwards we hired Sara Eden Photography to take our engagement and wedding photos. I enjoyed working with them because they really captured the essence of my style. I couldn't have been more happy with my engagement photo session. We ended up taking the photos in the Hudson Valley right near the wedding venue on a beautiful June afternoon. 









I was really excited to work with Sara Eden. They emphasized my love of nature, and I was very happy with how simple and tasteful the photos were. I also hired Sara Eden for my professional photographs for my business. It's nice to have vendors that can work with you personally and professionally. That way, they can really get to know you and your style.



No comments:

Post a Comment