(credit Quotes and Notes)
Wooden clothespins do more then hang clothing on a line. They have become more stylish, and people are coming up with new creative uses for this ordinary item. I LOVE the miniature ones, and have even used some in my own product photos. Here are a few inexpensive ways for you to use them:
1. Spruce up the workspace. Orgainze that boring office work with this day of the week clip set by SusyJack*.
2. Clothespins works great as a refrigerator magnets to hang your favorite photo or notes. They're so easy to make! Lightly smooth down with sandpaper and coat with your favorite acrylic paint color. When dry, put a small magnet with multipurpose cement on the back. (Remove springs/attach if you want when painting)
3. Skip the plastic clip and use a clothespin for a more secure tight on freshness. Hey those aren't your chips… try personalized clothespins to avoid mixups in the dorm and office.
4. Turn it into a rainy afternoon craft with your kids. Paint em', glitter it, add anything you want for a creative day with your little ones.
(credit http://ruffledblog.com, Rhiannon)
5. Use them to hold seating charts for an outdoor wedding or special event.
You probably have a few lying around the house right now. Dig 'em out of your drawers and share your favorite way to use them!