October 6, 2011

Follow Your Heart


"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.”

Face it. We wouldn't be where we are today without the genius work and vision of Steve Jobs. He has made our lives faster, easier and has given entrepreneurs even more motivation to keep pushing forward. His words are another reminder when I'm jumping through hoops that my vision is waiting for me at the other end. That it's okay to want more and expect more. It will never be something I can hold in my hands or put on the shelf but it's something that is much deeper. It's a feeling that makes me jump out of my bed every morning and lights up my heart. It gives me determination to push for greatness and be the best that I can be.

Follow your passion. Think different. It will lead to great things.

Thank you Steve Jobs. You are a true entrepreneur.

1 comment:

  1. It made me so sad to hear that he passed away =(

    What an innovative genius who actually had guts!

    ReplyDelete