January 5, 2012

Welcome 2012 - The Best is Yet to Come!


Imagine it 
Do it
Speak it
Celebrate it

This is the year to challenge myself professionally and personally. I've realized letting go of the past has helped me become much more productive. It's okay to learn what worked and what didn't and move on from my mistakes. I started off making greetings card but discovered my heart was pulling me in another direction then I envisioned for myself at first. I'm really happy I've had the time to explore my passion last year and find my personal style for Brittany Lauren Design. Narrowing down and focusing on what really makes me happy (personalized stationery and invitations) has help guide me along than trying to do it all in the paper industry. I'm following my heart in 2012 and embracing change.  




I'm so excited to see what this year has in store not only for my own entrepreneurial spirit but also my friends and family.


Wishing you all a very happy and healthy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment