Baking bread has become a fun activity for my family. There is a reason why No-Knead Bread became a sensation, it's so easy and so delicious! What started out as an experiment, has become my new favorite recipe. You only need four ingredients: flour, salt, yeast and water. The hardest part is waiting!
1. Mix three cups of bread flour, one teaspoon of salt and one packet of yeast in a greased bowl.
2. Add one and a quarter cups of lukewarm water and mix it with an electric mixer or wooden spoon.
3. Cover it and let it sit for 8-20 hours.
4. After it has risen, sprinkle the loaf with flour and fold it a few times.
5. Let it sit for an hour or two.
6. Put it into a cast iron pan at 450 degrees and cover it for 40-45 minutes.
7. Take the cover off, and let it finish for 15 minutes.
Voila, you have delicious, fresh baked bread that only cost a few cents.