April 17, 2012

The Brittany Lauren Personalized Luggage Tags Collection


I'm so excited to announce the Brittany Lauren Luggage Tags Collection!  Accessorize your favorite bag with these playful personalized identification tags. When I went on my honeymoon a year and half ago, I realized my bags looked just like everyone else at the airport! For a stylish fix, I designed and made these laminated tags for the next time that I was in a hurry thru the airport. I even reused them for my gym bag.


There are so many great ways to use and reuse these tags for vacation trips, camp, school activities or even diaper bags!  Check out the collection at http://www.brittanylaurenstationery.com and be on the lookout for more designs coming in 2012.


If you would like a custom tag made, contact me at hello@brittanylaurendesign.com. I'd love to help create something unique for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment