April 13, 2012

Throw an A+ Graduation Party!

Graduation celebrations are just around the corner! Last week I launched a graduation invitations collection featuring some playful designs! After scouting the web, I came across some fun things to incorporate for throwing an A+ party!


1. The gold medallion is perfect for a classic looking graduation party. This lovely set up is from Martha Stewart, of course! I just love the whole look of this stylized photo and the use of metallic labels as well. I'm also a big fan of buying Jones Soda Bottles, since they come in so many different colors, and making personalized wrap around labels.

2. I don't think a party can be complete without a banner! Instead of using the usual black and white graduation party palette, make it more unique and the use of school colors for extra spirit.

3. I'm in love with chalkboard paint. If you haven't played with it, your missing out! So many fun unlimited DIY projects! I like spray painting the bottom of a wine glass and writing the name of the guest with colored chalk so they can keep track of which wine glass is which.

4. C is for Cookie! Personalize these sweet treats with the student's name, school and year. You can find these thru etsy from Rollin' In Dough shop.

Have a wonderful weekend! I'll be introducing a new product here on the blog Monday! Be sure to check back.

 -Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment