June 20, 2012

Brit's Pick: Lobster, Anyone?

It's the first day of summer, and I'm already dreaming about enjoying a lobster feast on Peaks Island, Maine next month! Here is a full range of lobster goods that I'm craving, I mean LOVING :), this season:




One thing I would have loved to get my hands on is this anthropologie dress. Unfortunately, I missed the boat. #checksebayeveryhour





What's your favorite summer icon?

I'm off to enjoy some fresh lemonade in my favorite mason jar!
-Brit

2 comments:

  1. Boats and anchors for me!
    I hope that by wearing all of that, I will eventually have a boat of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is definitely anchors, which helped that they are really in style this year. Everyone seems to have anchors on everything, which suits me just fine. :)

    ReplyDelete