July 17, 2012

One Step Closer


Seashells, soft sand, beach grass flowing in the ocean breeze…….

YES, I wish I had my feet in the sand with the seagulls above and a glass of freshly brewed ice tea in hand right now. This weekend, I worked continuously on the new collections so I can meet the Fall launch date of my online shop! My vision for taking my business to the next step is fueled by my passion. It feels so good to love what you do. I will not only be offering Brittany Lauren Stationery signature designs, but also debuting the Seaside Collection, so you can always feel a little bit more closer to the ocean. Hip Hip Hooray! Here's a sneak peek of the serving tray collection coming soon!


I'm so excited to put everything together! Stay tuned for the process here on my blog.

Cheers to burning the midnight oil and going full steam ahead towards building my brand! 

-BL

No comments:

Post a Comment