July 19, 2012

The Smile List: Inspiration Board

Lists, Lists, Lists...

I have a to-do list, grocery list, bucket list, goal list. I could swim thru all the types of lists I write each month! But I don't have a list about what makes me smile. I work better and more effectively when I'm happy, which is one of the main reasons that I wanted to start my own paper brand. I'm working straight from the core of who I am. Making a list of things that make me smile has become one of my favorite exercises to inspire authenticity. I love to print or cut things out from magazines/online and thumbtack them on my inspiration board. You could also make a board on Pinterest too. But I like seeing my collage right in front of my computer as I work. Here's just a few things on my list to share:



What gets your heart racing? I encourage you to try and make a smile list. The list doesn't have to be long but whatever evokes you at the present time. Cheers to enjoying the things you love in life!

-BL

1 comment:

  1. 1. I love your new About Me picture - I think it's new or I may have not taken notice of it before. You are absolutely gorgeous in it.

    And 2. Agreed on the smile board. I regularly write a list of things or people I am thankful for.

    Looking at it always makes me feel better - and calmer.

    ReplyDelete