June 3, 2014

The Blue Lobster


Dare to be different.

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you had a great weekend, time well spent with family and friends! It's been a long time since I've blogged. I have been so busy here at Brittany Lauren Design getting out orders and making proofs for lots of great customers! I wanted to share something I added to my logo a few weeks ago. The blue lobster. Did you know there is a one in two million chance of catching one? Pretty neat! I remember hearing a story when I was little about my parents seeing a blue lobster on their honeymoon at Martha's Vineyard and always thinking it was cool because it was different from the rest. I guess that story stayed with me even in adult hood as my career took a out of the ordinary path from working in the corporate world to starting a business from scratch. More about that later.
 
I didn't just add it to show my enormous love for Maine or because I think it's cute hanging from my name. It has purpose and represents what I stand for. In fact, I think it sends a very positive message that it's okay to be different and showcase your style. I strive to create something fun and unique in my online shop for you. I love when customers pick out colors to match their theme or be asked to tweak a design so it can match their story/personality better. Custom orders are welcomed! My hope and mission is that Brittany Lauren Design stands out from our designs, high quality material and customer service. I feel very fortunate that I am able to design a job from home that I love and also create a unique lifestyle that allows me to raise my son, Benny and not miss moments that matter the most to my heart.

Thank you for letting me be a part of something special for you. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment