July 21, 2014

Benny's Nautical 1st Birthday Party!



My son Benny celebrated his 1st birthday (or as I like to call it, the 12 months party!) a few weekends ago at our local beach club in town! It was so much fun getting everything together for his nautical party with our family!


Every year I want Benny to have a special cake. I designed this cake for him and had our local bakery, The Market Basket in Franklin Lakes, NJ make it for us! Inside was strawberry shortcake!

Invitations were designed by me. My favorite part was designing the envelope liner! 


 The wooden sign was so much fun to make! I hot glued wood chips of beachy things and stuck the sign in a bucket full of sand.

Shark cupcakes! Mmmmm! They didn't last long! I purchased the shark fins at TheLilDetails on etsy.

Goldfish marshallow pops were a hit! I ordered them at BubbasSweets on etsy


My older sister made these cookies and I couldn't have been more excited to see how much love she put into these! Thanks Kimmy!


Loving this cake!

Opening gifts on his beach chair :)

Ben's new bike we got him! He loves taking it everywhere!

My Family with our birthday boy :)

I can't believe he is a year old already! My husband and I really wanted to enjoy this special moment with Benny and we sure did! I'm excited to put together my Shutterfly book for his 1st birthday!

If you have any questions about where I got anything, comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment